Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan, 290 CFM for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Bathroom Fan for a 6" Duct is a ceiling mounted fan operates at 2.0 sones producing very low noise. By utilizing larger, wider fan blades and rotating them at lower RPMs than other conventional fans, the Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan can circulate an astonishing 290 cubic feet of air per minute! Its motor incorporates a thermal cut-off for safety. With a grille covering the main body blends in with any decor. The grille is spring loaded and quickly removes.
Rated for continuous run, the Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling bathroom fan is manufactured to outlast most other models on the market today. A galvanized steel frame houses the completely enclosed motor of this unit all of which is outfitted to resist rust, heat, and normal wear and tear. A built-in damper prevents backdrafts while every unit comes complete with thermal fuse protection. This Panasonic ceiling mounted fan comes with a three year manufacturer’s warranty. Quality design and innovative ventilation technology make the Panasonic WhisperCeiling 290 CFM fan a nearly noiseless addition to any home ventilation system.
- Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
- Make sure the electric service supply is 120V 60Hz
- Built-in Damper Prevents Cold Backdrafts
- Contemporary Grille Design
- Easy Installation
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rust-Proof Paint Treatment on Galvanized Steel
- Super Quiet Operation
- Thermal Fuse Protection
- Condenser Motor Enclosed For Long Life
- UL listed When used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Certifications: Washington State VIAQ
- Energy Star Qualified
- CFM Rating: 290 CFM
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, .53 Amps
- Grille Dimension: 15" L x 15" W
- Housing Dimension: 12 3/16" L x 12 9/32" W x 9 9/32" D
- MFG in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Sound Level Rating: 2.0 Sones
- UL Listed for Use with GFCI branch circuit wire
Very powerful but quality not perfect
Installed fan smoothly, turned it on and loud ticking sound coming from the fan. First i thought it was off balance so i made sure it was level. Still loud sound. Tried to add weights to blades - no deal. Took the whole thing off - stuck my hand in it and turned the blades by hand - found a tiny hair-sized splinter hanging off the outside of the blade - ripped it off and works like supposed to. For the price and reputation i was expecting better quality testing...
on 01-18-2010 by ML
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: