Panasonic FV-30VQ3 Bathroom Fan, 290 CFM WhisperCeiling Ventilation - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
Quality design and innovative technology make the Panasonic FV-30VQ3 290 CFM WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan for a 6" Duct a solid choice for ventilating any room. The Panasonic WhisperCeiling technology makes this fan a nearly noiseless addition to any ventilation system. By utilizing larger, wider fan blades and rotating them at lower RPMs than other conventional fans, the Panasonic FV-30VQ3 290 CFM WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan can circulate an astonishing 290 cubic feet of air per minute! It’s truly the best solution for the greatest circulation of air in your living spaces.
Rated for continuous run, this fan is manufactured to outlast most other models on the market today. A galvanized steel frame houses the completely enclosed motor of this unit, all of which is outfitted to resist rust, heat and normal wear and tear. A built in damper prevents backdrafts, while every unit comes complete with thermal fuse protection. Just in case, this duct fan comes with a three year manufacturer’s warranty, courtesy of Panasonic.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
Manufacturer Specification Sheet
• ENERGY STAR qualified
• Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life- rated for continuous run
• Easy installation
• Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
• Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
• Contemporary grille design
• UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Thermal fuse protection
• Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
• Sound Level Rating: 2.0 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 6" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, .53 Amps
• Housing Dimension: 12 3/16" L x 12 9/32" W x 9 9/32" D
• Grille Dimension: 15" L x 15" W
• Certifications: Washington State VIAQ, Energy Star Qualified, UL Listed for Use with GFCI branch circuit wire, MFG in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
Very powerful but quality not perfect
Installed fan smoothly, turned it on and loud ticking sound coming from the fan. First i thought it was off balance so i made sure it was level. Still loud sound. Tried to add weights to blades - no deal. Took the whole thing off - stuck my hand in it and turned the blades by hand - found a tiny hair-sized splinter hanging off the outside of the blade - ripped it off and works like supposed to. For the price and reputation i was expecting better quality testing...
on 01-18-2010 by ML
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: