Panasonic FV-40NLF1 Inline Exhaust Fan, 440 CFM, WhisperLine Ventilation - for 8" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
With modern homes being more airtight and efficient, homeowners need a way to seamlessly integrate ventilation throughout all the areas that require fresh air. With the Panasonic FV-40NLF1 440 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan for 8" Duct, ventilation is easy over multiple areas. Rather than buying several units to vent air, this inline fan allows you to place inlets wherever venting is required in and around your living spaces.
By utilizing bigger fan blades at lower RPMs, the Panasonic FV-40NLF1 440 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan for an 8" Duct is able to pull an astounding 440 cubic feet of air per minute into as many areas as you need. Its WhisperLine design means that while you’ll never hear this unit operating, you’ll always feel the circulating effects of fresh air.
Keep your home clean and ventilated with the Panasonic FV-40NLF1 440 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan. Its Energy Star rating and environmentally green design means that you can afford to circulate fresh air without harming nature or your wallet.
• Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
• Tapered duct adapter for easy connection
• Super quiet/energy efficient Motor
• Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life
• Rated for continuous run
• Safety Motor equipped with thermal cut-off fuse
• Easy 5-position Installation
• Joist or truss attachment brackets included
• Suspension brackets included
• Use with Low profile family design grille (NOT INCLUDED)
• Adjustable airflow for multi-inlet balance
• Room Recommendations: Up to 440 Sq Ft
• Duct Diameter (inches): 8"
• Air Volume (CFM): 472 at 0.0" static pressure, 440 at 0.2" static pressure, and 408 at 0.4" static pressure
• Noise (sones): 2.1
• Power Consumption (Watts): 132
• Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 3.3
• Speed (RPM): 1150
• Current (Amps): 1.10
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Super Quiet Operation: Yes
• Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor: Yes, for long life
• Rated for continuous run
• Insulated Housing: Yes, to prevent condensation and noise
• Tapered Duct Adaptor for easy connection: Yes
• 5 Positions for Installation: Yes
• Joint or Truss Attachment Brackets Included: Yes
• Suspension Brackets Included: Yes
• Grille: Low profile family design (NOT INCLUDED)
• Adjustable Airflow for Multi-Inlet Balance: Yes
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 1/2" x 14 7/8" x 11"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the weight of this Panasonic unit?
The Panasonic FV-40NLF1 weighs 33.2 pounds.
Is this a 240 Volt? What are the Amps?
Information for the Panasonic FV-40NLF1 is as follows:Volts: 120 RPM: 1150 Hertz: 60 Watts: 132 Amps: 1.10
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: