- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-WCCS1-A Fan Switch, WhisperControl Humidity Sensing - Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Panasonic Whisper Control Humidity Sensing Fan Switch automatically regulates your bathroom’s humidity and dew levels with its technologically advanced condensation sentry and humidity sensors. This fan switch’s sensors detect rises in condensation and humidity levels to automatically activate the bathroom fan. This prevents condensation and moisture buildup on walls, fixtures and mirrors during changes in humidity levels such as showers. For easy usage and customizable regulation, the Panasonic FV-WCCS1-A also features a manual on and off switch. This fan switch can work with any existing fan in your house and includes a wallplate. The anticipation of humidity and condensation rises allows this fan switch to function on and off, reducing the need for a continuously running fan that can use a greater amount of energy.The Panasonic FV-WCCS1-A is featured in an almond finish and features a blue LED during function.This product is energy star qualified, UL/CSA listed and LEED & CALgreen compliant. Panasonic offers a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Additional Product Information:Wiring Diagram InformationManufacturer's Spec Sheet
- Condensation Sensor has 3 Controls in 1
- Humidity Control automatically turns on exhaust fan for controlled humidity, and detects temperature
- Moisture sensitivity selector
- Manually turning on the fan initiates a 30 minute Countdown Cycle
- Manual On/Off Control for customizable fan operation.
- Compatible with all Single Speed ventilation products
- Wallplate Included
- LED Indicator Light
- Energy Star Qualified
- LEED & Calgreen Compliant
- Adjustable minutes per hour fan timer can also help comply with ASHRAE 62.2
- Grounding Wire
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Maximum Fan Load: 1/8 hp or 3 Amps
- Voltage: 120V
- Termination: 6” leads
- Color: White
- UL/CSA Listed
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I don't really see a wiring diagram on the web site. The diagram that is shown shows 3 leads - red, black and white. I would have expected just black and white. Why the red wire? I am using this for a non-Panasonic fan. Can I wire this in parallel or series with its existing switch (long explanation as to why I want to do this)?by Kenneth K. on 12-03-2015
If you go to this item on our website in the description area, you will see this: Additional Product Information:Wiring Diagram InformationManufacturer's Spec Sheet.Please click on the link and it will take you to the wiring diagram for this switch.on 12-03-2015Please login or register before adding a question.