Panasonic Light Bulbs
Westside Wholesale offers to the customers only reliable and worth-buying goods. Panasonic light bulbs obviously fall into these very categories. There’s no need to say praising words about the company as there is hardly a person who has never heard about the brand name of Panasonic. By the way the company’s first product manufactured was a two socket light bulb which was invented as early as 1918. And since that time the company has introduced a lot of competitive quality product arrays, one of them is, of course, a range of light bulbs considerably renewed and of high demand among the costumers round the globe. Panasonic light bulbs are both conventional and ultra modern, professional and for use in the households, for indoor and outdoor applications.
Here are the descriptions and specifications which one should study before choosing the most appropriate thing.
Types of bulbs:
- Professional LED Lamps: wattage of 4-10w, features a 2700-2800 color temperature, produces soft warm light, 40.000 hour lifespan. Can be applied wherever the light is to be switched on and off quickly and frequently.
- High Class Energy Saving Lamps: the lamps are available in wattage of 8, 13, 18, 24 w, lumen output is estimated at 2700 - 6700k; warm white or cool daylight, durability is15.000 hours Can be used in staircases and bathrooms.
- Economy Class Energy Saving Lamps: produces warm white or cool daylight, with wattages of 5, 8,11,14,19, 22w; lumen output is 2700- 6500k, lifespan is 10.000 hours. Can be used in staircases and bathrooms.
- 2-pin Compact Fluorescent Lamps: wattage of the bulb is10, 13, 18, 26 w, they feature a 2700-4000 color temperature, 10.000 hours. Can be used everywhere, in external ballasts.
- Home LED Lamps: wattage of 4-11 w, color temperature is 2700-3000k soft warm / white color, with extra wide and medium angle of lighting, 10-40.000 hours of work. Energy Efficiency Class-A+ Can be applied wherever the light is to be switched on and off quickly and frequently.
- 4-pin Compact Fluorescent Lamps: wattage of 13, 18, 26 w, lumen output is 2700-4000k, lifespan is about 10.000 hours. Can be used everywhere, in external ballasts.
All the Panasonic light bulbs are eco-friendly, most of them made of lead-free glass. No mercury manufacturing contributes to the safe usage of the lamps. The results of researches showed that Panasonic light bulbs can save up to 89% of lighting costs (depending on the type of the lamp). And good news for all the customers is that most of Panasonic light bulbs are backed by warranty.
Choose the appropriate Panasonic light bulb and contact Westside Wholesale promptly for order.
Panasonic Light Bulb, 18W 3500K Quad-Tube Compact Fluorescent
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.