Panasonic PC-RD05C4 Ceiling Radiation Damper
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Panasonic PC-RD05C4 Ceiling Radiation Damper is designed to help meet fire codes that may require that your ventilation fan be installed in a fire rated floor/ceiling or a roof/ceiling assembly with a specially classified and tested radiation damper. In the case of a fire the Panasonic PC-RD05C4 Ceiling Radiation Damper is designed to close to prevent the spread of heat and fire. The Panasonic PC-RD05C4 Ceiling Radiation Damper is designed to protect ceiling penetrations in one, two, or three hour fire-rated floor/ceiling and roof/ceiling designs. The Panasonic PC-RD05C4 Ceiling Radiation Damper meets UL Classified 555C and National Fire Protection Association NFPA-90A.
• Warnock-Hersey classifed for wood frame assemblies.
• 165 degree Fahrenheit fusible link
• High-temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced ?ber thermal fabric
• Galvanized steel frame
• UL Classification (UL Standard 555C): Yes, for use 1, 2 or 3 hour fire-rated floor/ceiling and roof/ceiling designs
• 165 Degrees Fahrenheit Fusible LinkW: Yes
• Approved For: WhisperGreen, WhisperGreen-Lite, WhisperCeiling, WhisperLite, WhisperSense, WhisperSense-Lite, WhisperWelcome, WhisperFit, WhisperValue
• Thermal Fabric: High Temperature, Non-Asbestos, Reinforced Fiber
• Galvanized Steel Frame: Yes
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA): Panasonic radiant dampers assembled together with Panasonic ventilation fans, meet or exceed NFPA-90A
• Installation: Will fit a wood frame ceiling or a T-bar ceiling
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Warnock Hersey Classifed: Yes
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8" x 10-1/8" x 3-1/2"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: