- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 0910 Memory Card Case (4.20" x 2.30" x 0.56") - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Micro CasesView all items in this category
About the Pelican 910 Black Memory Card Case
The Pelican 910 Black Memory Card Case is a secure and durable tool for storing your memory cards. With space for up to eight SD memory cards or up to sixteen mini SD memory cards, the case can keep your data safe in a single, convenient location.
The Pelican 910 Black Memory Card Case is made of a rugged, durable black polycarbonate resin and features a shock absorbing removable liner to further protect your memory cards. The case also includes a water resistant seal to protect your electronic data from any weather damage.
Weighing a gentle 0.28 pounds without lining foam, the Pelican 910 Black Memory Card Case’s exterior dimensions are 5” x 3.3” x 0.95”. The small yet hardy case includes one extra plain liner for additional storage needs.Storage Media NOT Included
- Stores 8 SD cards and 16 mini SD cards
- Removable insert liner absorbs shock and protects memory cards
- Made of tough Polycarbonate resin
- Water resistant seal
- Comes with one extra "plain" liner for custom storage needs
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 5.00" x 3.30" x 0.95" (12.7 x 8.4 x 2.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 4.20" x 2.30" x 0.56" (10.7 x 5.8 x 1.4 cm)
- Lid Depth: 0.26" (0.7 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 0.30" (0.8 cm)
- Total Depth: 0.56" (1.4 cm)
- Weight with foam: 0.28 lbs. (0.13 kg)
- Weight without foam: 0.17 lbs. (0.08 kg)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I just want to double check before ordering. Is this the Pelican 0910 or 0915? The 0915 is longer and has foam on the inside and the 0910 has rubber.by Richard S. on 06-12-2012
This is the Pelican 0910 with the rubber inside.on 06-12-2012Please login or register before adding a question.