- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1020 Case, 6.37" x 4.75" x 2.12" Micro Case - Clear w/ Black Liner
About the Pelican 1020 Clear Micro Case w/ Black Liner
When you are on the go and need to store important or delicate tools, the Pelican 1020 Clear Micro Case w/ Black Liner is your handy solution. The case features dust proof and crush proof durability, excellent for rugged sport use. It also includes a rubber liner for additional contact protection, which also serves as an o-ring seal.
For inside storage, the Pelican 1020 Clear Micro Case w/ Black Liner offers an automatic pressure equalization valve, balancing the interior pressure and keeping out water. It is resistant to water, but it is not for water activities and should not be completely submerged in water.
The Pelican 1020 Clear Micro Case w/ Black Liner features an easy to open latch and comes with a lanyard for easy and convenient carrying. Its exterior is 6.37" x 4.75" x 2.12" and weighs just a half pound. It can be stored between -10 and 199.4 degrees Fahrenheit (between -23 and 93 degrees Celsius). The Pelican 1020 comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open latch
- Rubber liner for extra protection doubles as o-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Color: Clear with Black Liner
- Exterior Dimensions: 6.37" x 4.75" x 2.12" (16.2 x 12.1 x 5.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 5.31" x 3.56" x 1.68" (13.5 x 9 x 4.3 cm)
- Lid Depth: 0.69" (1.8 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 0.94" (2.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 1.63" (4.1 cm)
- Weight w/ foam: 0.56 lbs. (0.25 kg)
- Weight w/o foam: 0.55 lbs. (0.25 kg)
- Buoyancy Maximum: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 199.4° F (-23 / 93° C)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.