- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1090CC Hardback Case with Computer Case Liner (15.83" x 13.10" x 2.86") - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Protective CasesView all items in this category
About the Pelican 1090CC Black Hardback Case w/ Computer Case Liner
With a lifetime guarantee, the Pelican 1090CC Black Hardback Case with its liner provides unbeatable secure storage for your laptop. In this crush proof, dust proof and waterproof case made of rugged and durable hardware, you know your laptop computer is safe.
The interior of the Pelican 1090CC Black Hardback Case contains plush foam liner for added shock and scratch protection for your laptop. It also features a secure o-ring seal and a vent with a Gore-Tex casing for automatic pressure balance. The case has an easy snap anodized aluminum latch for secure closure.
The Pelican 1090CC Black Hardback Case fits a notebook computer up to 14.4 x 11.1 x 1.7 inches, and also stores 8.5 x 11 inch and A4 size documents. It weighs just 3.3 pounds w/ Foam inside. It can be stored between -10 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit (between -23 and 93 degrees Celsius). The case comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Fits notebook computers up to 14.4" x 11.1" x 1.7"
- Holds 8.5 x 11" and A4 documents
- Molded plush foam liner - protects notebook from impact shock and scratches
- Easy snap anodized aluminum latch
- O-ring seal
- Vent with Gore-Tex membrane for auto pressure balance
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 15.83" x 13.10" x 2.86" (40.2 x 33.3 x 7.3 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: (L x W x D) 15.00" x 11.32" x 1.92" (38.1 x 28.7 x 4.9 cm)
- Lid Depth: 0.96" (2.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 0.96" (2.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 1.92" (4.9 cm)
- Weight with foam: 3.32 lbs. (1.51 kg)
- Weight without foam: 2.98 lbs. (1.35 kg)
- Buoyancy Max: 11.5 lbs. (5.22 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 200° F (-23 / 93° C)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers