- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1200-BLACK Case, 10.62" x 9.68" x 4.87" Small All Purpose Case w/ Foam - Black
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pelican 1200 Small Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam
For safe and secure storage of your important or delicate tools, the Pelican 1200 Small Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam is your handy solution. The case features dust proof and crush proof durability, and has a rubber liner for enhanced contact protection that also serves as an o-ring seal. Inside the case is high density foam made of super high impact polymer, which surrounds its contents and holds them securely in place.
The Pelican 1200 Small Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam offers an automatic pressure equalization valve, balancing interior pressure while keeping out water. The case is water resistant, but is not for water activities and should not be completely submerged in water.
The Pelican 1200 Small Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam features double throw, easy to open latches and strong stainless steel hardware. Its exterior is 10.62" x 9.68" x 4.87" and weighs fewer than three pounds w/ Foam inside. It can be stored between -10 and 199.4 degrees Fahrenheit (between -23 and 93 degrees Celsius). This item comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.Additional Information :Certificates:IP67, Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.62" x 9.68" x 4.87" (27 x 24.6 x 12.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 9.25" x 7.12" x 4.12" (23.5 x 18.1 x 10.5 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.18" (3 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 2.93" (7.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 4.11" (10.4 cm)
- Weight w/ foam: 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Weight w/o foam: 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Buoyancy Maximum: 12.02 lbs. (5.45 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 210 Degrees F (-23 / 99 Degrees C)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.