- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1520 Case, 19.12" x 15.43" x 7.56" Medium All Purpose Case w/ Foam - Black
About the Pelican 1520 Medium Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam
For safe and secure storage of your important or delicate tools, the Pelican 1520 Medium Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam is your handy solution. The case features dust proof and crush proof durability, and has an o-ring seal for extra contact protection. Inside the case is high density foam made of super high impact polymer that surrounds its contents and holds them securely in place. Inside is Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam with a elaborate foam lid for added protection.
The Pelican 1520 Medium Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam offers an automatic pressure equalization valve balancing interior pressure while keeping out water. It features strong stainless steel hardware, padlock protectors and rubber over-molded handle for carrying convenience. A personalized name plate service is available through the manufacturer.
Its exterior is 19.12" x 15.43" x 7.56" and weighs 9.35 pounds w/ Foam inside. The Pelican 1520 Medium Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.Additional Information :Certificates:IP67, MIL C-4150J, Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available through manufacturer
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Exterior Dimensions: 19.12" x 15.43" x 7.56" (48.5 x 39.2 x 19.2 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 17.87" x 12.75" x 6.75" (45.4 x 32.4 x 17.1 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.81" (4.6 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4.93" (12.5 cm)
- Total Depth: 6.74" (17.1 cm)
- Weight w/ foam: 9.35 lbs. (4.24 kg)
- Weight w/o foam: 8.29 lbs. (3.76 kg)
- Buoyancy Maximum: 40 lbs. (18.14 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 210 Degrees F (-23 / 99 Degrees C)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.