- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1620NF Case, 24.64" x 19.39" x 13.78" Large Rolling Hardware And Accessory Case w/out Foam - Black
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pelican 1620NF Large Rolling Hardware and Accessory Case without Foam (24.64" x 19.39" x 13.78") - Black
The Pelican 1620NF is a large rolling hardware and accessory case for all your heavy duty equipment storage needs. The 1620NF is designed for the utmost protection of your goods, featuring qualities such as a watertight, dustproof and crushproof construction. Designed for mobility, fold-down carry handles and 2" hard rubber, transport, integrated wheels are built-in with this case. Made from an ultra high, impact structural polymer, the 1620NF can withstand almost any element that hits it. This case utilizes an exclusive 1/4" neoprene ring and ABS latches, you're guaranteed an airtight, safe enclosure. The 1620NF also features an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure occur. The Pelican 1620NF is designed to be waterproof up to 30' and includes Pelican's legendary LIFETIME warranty geared towards customer satisfaction.Interior fitting does not include foam.
- Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- O-Ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Fold down handles and retractable extension handle
- Manufacturer: Pelican
- Model: 1620-021-110
- Weight: 23.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 24.50" x W 19.00" x H 13.75"
- Waterproofing: Watertight to 30' O-Ring sealed
- Maximum Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 150 lbs (68.04kg) load
- Interior Fitting: Does not come with any foam
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.