- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1650 Case, 31.59" x 20.47" x 12.45" Large All Purpose Case w/ Foam - Black
About the Pelican 1650 Large Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam
For safe and secure storage of your important or delicate tools, the Pelican 1650 Large Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam is your handy solution. The case features dust proof and crush proof durability and has a rubber liner for enhanced contact protection that also serves as an o-ring seal. Inside the case is high density foam made of super high impact polymer that surrounds its contents and holds them securely in place. The foam is two-level Pick ‘N’ Pluck with elaborate lid foam for added protection.
The Pelican 1650 Large Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam offers an automatic pressure equalization valve balancing interior pressure while keeping out water. It features double throw, easy to open latches and strong stainless steel hardware strong padlock protectors and hardware (stainless steel). It has four strong polyurethane wheels with steel bearings, fold down handles and a extension handle that is retractable for easy mobility. A personalized name plate service is available through the manufacturer.
Its exterior is 31.59" x 20.47" x 12.45" and weighs 28 pounds w/ Foam inside. It can be stored between -14 and 210 degrees Fahrenheit (between -40 and 99 degrees Celsius). The Pelican 1650 Large Black All-Purpose Case w/ Foam comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.Additional Information :Certificates:IP67, MIL C-4150J, Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280, ATA 300
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available through manufacturer
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Model Number: 1650
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 31.59" x 20.47" x 12.45" (80.2 x 52 x 31.6 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 28.57" x 17.52" x 10.66" (72.5 x 44.5 x 27 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.81" (4.6 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 8.84" (22.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 10.65" (27 cm)
- Weight w/ foam: 28.06 lbs. (12.73 kg)
- Weight w/o foam: 24.03 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- Buoyancy Maximum: 181 lbs. (82.1 kg)
- Range Temperature: -14 / 210 Degrees F (-40 / 99 Degrees C)
- Number of wheels: 4Please Note: This case has internal wheel and/or handle wells that will reduce usable area. Please review for each application
PELICAN LEGENDARY LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) unless otherwise stated if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place. Pelican’s liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries (rechargeable or alkaline) for lights. Any liability, either expressed or implied, is limited to replacement of the product. This guarantee is void if the Pelican product has been abused beyond normal and sensible wear and tear. This guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack or damage caused by children under five.
Guarantee does not cover Roto molded products.
Warranty is through the Manufacturer (Pelican)
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers