- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1800C-Black Flashlight PeliLite Xenon, 3V - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Pelican 1800C-Black 3V PeliLite Xenon Flashlight – Black
When you bring the Pelican 1800C-Black home, you’re bringing home a lifetime of strength and reliability. This flashlight was designed to last and features an indestructible ABS body that is completely resistant to corrosion and water damage. A sealed tight o-ring makes this product waterproof and able to be submersed in water up to 500 ft deep so that you won’t ever need to worry about working with it around liquids. It’s also fine in extreme temperatures hot or cold so that you’ll have the freedom of working with the Pelican 1800C-Black anywhere you go.
This sturdy tool delivers high performance with help from its intense xenon bulb. The bright white beam that the Pelican 1800C-Black emits can easily cut through dark water and dense fog to allow you to see through anything. You’ll be so impressed by the wonders this product can do that you won’t want to leave home without it. The Pelican 1800C-Black runs on 2 C alkaline cell batteries that can burn for up to 8 hours straight for your convenience.Certificate: Epsilon 02ATEX1186X Canadian Standards Association: Class l; Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G. Factory Mutual: Class l; Div. 2; Gp. ABCD / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp. G; T4 Underwriters Laboratories: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class l; Div. 2; Gp. D / Class l; Zone 2; Gp. llA; T3 Mine Safety Health Administration: 10C-628-0
- 400 Percent more light than ordinary flashlights
- Adjustable wrist lanyard
- Tested lumen value: 15.0
- Pre focused Xenon fired lamp module
- Batteries: 2 C alkaline (Included)
- Batter burn time: 8 hrs
- Twist on/off lens shroud
- Unbreakable ABS body with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens
- Submersible to 500 feet
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 15.0
- Tested Lux Value: 5,300
- Batteries: 2 C alkaline (Not included)
- Battery Burn Time: 8 hrs
- Watts: 2.2
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.8 oz. (0.22 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 2.9 oz. (0.08 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.