- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1800C-Yellow Flashlight PeliLite Xenon, 3V - Yellow
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pelican 1800C-Yellow 3V PeliLite Xenon Flashlight – Yellow
Go ahead and try to break the Pelican 1800C-Yellow 3V PeliLite Xenon Flashlight, but you’d have better luck trying to break granite. This flashlight is virtually indestructible, making it one of the most popular choices for worksite around the world. It can stand up to any test thrown at it and continue to shine on with intensity and reliability. Packing nearly 400 percent more light than a normal flashlight and a hard-coated body that’s no stranger to abuse, this light will illuminate your world in a way that no flashlight has ever done before.
And, with a battery time of eight hours, the Pelican 1800C-Yellow runs no risk of dying out quickly on you. This light will shine on through your whole shift and can easily be rejuvenated with two C batteries in an instant. It features a twist off lens shroud that makes it easy to manipulate light, as well as a polycarbonate lens that can stand up to drops and other abrasions.
The Pelican 1800-Yellow is even submersible up to 500 feet, meaning if you drop it in some water, you’ll still be able to use it! At half-a-foot long, this flashlight is compact enough to serve any purpose you need it to without becoming an obtrusive distraction.Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G EEx nL llC T4 135C, Certificate: Epsilon 02ATEX1186XCanadian Standards Association: Class l; Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.Factory Mutual: Class l; Div. 2; Gp. ABCD / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp. G; T4Underwriters Laboratory: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class l; Div. 2; Gp. D / Class l; Zone 2; Gp. llA; T3Mine Safety Health Administration: 10C-628-0
- 400 Percent more light than ordinary flashlights
- Adjustable wrist lanyard
- Tested lumen value: 15.0
- Pre-focused Xenon fired lamp module
- Batteries: 2 C alkaline (Included)
- Batter burn time: 8 hrs
- Twist on/off lens shroud
- Unbreakable ABS body with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens
- Submersible to 500 feet
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 15.0
- Tested Lux Value: 5,300
- Batteries: 2 C Alkaline (not Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 8 hrs
- Watts: 2.2
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.8 oz. (0.22 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 2.9 oz. (0.08 kg)Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.