- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1830-YELLOW LED Flashlight, L4, 4.5V - Yellow
The Pelican L4 LED Flashlight - Yellow (1830-YELLOW) light weight, slim profile design fits neatly in your pocket and comfortably in hand. This super bright LED light is about the size of a marker and easily turns on/off with its tail push button switch. The clip is virtually unbreakable because it is molded to the Xenoy body as one unit. And because it is molded out of polycarbonate resin, it won't cause sparks and is safe to use in electrical environments. Powered by 3 AAAA Alkaline (Included)Model # 1830-010-245
- Tested lumen value 8.0
- 5 mm Nichia white LED
- 50 hrs battery burn time
- Handy push button tail cap on/off switch
- Tough light weight body made of indestructible Xenoy
- Sleek organic design for easy operation
- Momentary "blink" or constant "on" mode
- Pocket clip for easy attachment
- Light Source: LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 8.0
- Tested Lux Value: 600
- Batteries: 3 AAAA Alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 50 hrs.
- Watts: 0.7
- Voltage: 4.5
- Length: 6.2"(15.7 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 1.2 oz. (0.03 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 0.56 oz. (0.02 kg)
- Pelican guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) unless otherwise stated if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place. Pelicans liability is limited to the case and not its contents.
This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries (rechargeable or alkaline) for lights. Any liability, either expressed or implied, is limited to replacement of the product. This guarantee is void if the Pelican product has been abused beyond normal and sensible wear and tear. This guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack or damage caused by children under five.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.