- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1930-BLACK LED Flashlight, L1, 6V - Black
About the Pelican 1930-BLACK 6V L1 LED Flashlight - Black
The Pelican 1930-Black is a 6V LED flashlight, used for concentrated close-quarter beam lighting. The 1930-BLACK includes a 5mm Nichia white LED that has an effective light output of 9 lumens. Red and blue night vision disks can be used as supplemental lenses for night-vision purposes. The Pelican 1930-Black's LED technology allows it to have a battery burn time of up to 130 hours! A tail power switch allows for either momentary blink or constant-on modes. Packaged with 4 LR44 1.5V alkaline coin cells, a break-a-way safety lanyard and colored lens discs are included with the 1930-BLACK. The Pelican 1930-Black is water-resistant and features Pelican's legendary lifetime warranty.
- Concentrated close-quarter beam
- Breakaway safety neck lanyard
- Pocket clip for easy attachment
- Red and Blue night vision disks included
- Tested lumen value: 9
- 5 mm Nichia white LED
- Batteries: 4 LR44 1.5V alkaline coin cells (Included)
- Batter burn time: 130 hrs
- End switch for momentary blink or constant on modes
- Water resistant
- Light Source: LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 9.0
- Batteries: 4 LR 44 alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 130 hrs
- Watts: 0.2
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 2.64" (6.7 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 0.9 oz. (0.03 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 0.63 oz. (0.02 kg)
Pelican guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) unless otherwise stated if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place. Pelicans liability is limited to the case and not its contents.
This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries (rechargeable or alkaline) for lights. Any liability, either expressed or implied, is limited to replacement of the product. This guarantee is void if the Pelican product has been abused beyond normal and sensible wear and tear. This guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack or damage caused by children under five.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers