- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 1930C LED Flashlight, L1, 6V - Yellow
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Pelican 1930C 6V L1 LED Flashlight – Yellow
You’ll never get stuck in the dark again when you bring the Pelican 1930C into your life. This yellow flashlight features a high-intensity beam that cuts through darkness and keeps shining for a long time. The close-quarter beam is concentrated and perfect for maneuvering through close spaces. This tool runs on 4 LR44 1.5 volt alkaline cell batteries that can burn for up to 130 hours. You may never need to change them!
The batteries that power the Pelican 1930C are long-lasting, but so is the product itself. This flashlight is built tough from materials that are meant to last. Resistant to chemicals and corrosion, you won’t ever need to worry about this tool breaking and you won’t ever need to worry about where you take it with you. It’s even waterproof. Small in size but big in performance, the Pelican 1930C uses colored lens discs to preserve its night vision functions just like the big flashlights. You can’t go wrong with this effective tool.Approvals:Underwriters Laboratory: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 1 Gps.A,B,C,D, . International Electrotechnical Commission: Ex ia llC T4 IP65 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
- Concentrated close-quarter beam
- Breakaway safety neck lanyard
- Pocket clip for easy attachment
- Red and Blue night vision disks included
- Tested lumen value: 9
- 5 mm Nichia white LED
- Batteries: 4 LR44 1.5V alkaline coin cells (Included)
- Batter burn time: 130 hrs
- End switch for momentary blink or constant on modes
- Water resistant
- Light Source: LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 9.0
- Batteries: 4 LR 44 alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 130 hrs
- Watts: 0.2
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 2.64" (6.7 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 0.9 oz. (0.03 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 0.63 oz. (0.02 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.