- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2000C BLACK Flashlight SabreLite Xenon, 4.5V - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Pelican 2000C 4.5 Volt SabreLite Black Xenon Flashlight
The Pelican 2000C 4.5 Volt SabreLite Black Xenon Flashlight combines dependable safety with powerful functionality. The flashlight features a powerful collimated white beam from its Xenon lamp. It produces ultra bright illumination for supreme searching ability, making it a necessary toolbox fixture for emergencies or hazardous situations.
The flashlight features an o-ring seal and an unbreakable Lexan body made of ABS resin. It is resistant to corrosion, chemicals and extreme temperatures, and can be submerged to a depth of 500 feet.
Outfitted with a high impact nylon lens and a twist on/off lens shroud, the super durable Pelican 2000C 4.5 Volt SabreLite Black Xenon Flashlight is surprisingly lightweight. Its body weighs under 13 ounces with batteries and is 7.79 inches long. It comes with an adjustable wrist lanyard and a belt clip for carrying convenience.
The Pelican 2000C 4.5 Volt SabreLite Black Xenon Flashlight uses three C alkaline batteries (which are not included) and burns for five hours.
- Spring loaded belt clip
- Stainless steel split ring
- Black adjustable wrist lanyard
- Batteries: 3C alkaline
- Battery burn time: 5 hrs
- Tested lumen value: 33.0
- Twist on/off lens shroud
- Precision aluminum
- Xenon fired lamp module
- Unbreakable Lexan body with a hi-impact nylon lens
- Submersible to 500 feet
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 33.0
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter): 10,000
- Batteries: 3 C Alkaline (Not included)
- Battery Burn Time: 5 hrs
- Battery Pack/Charging Time: N/A
- Watts: 3.3
- Voltage: 4.5
- Length: 7.79" (19.8 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 12.8 oz. (0.36 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 5.31 oz. (0.15 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.