- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2220C LED Flashlight, 3V Tracker - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Pelican 2220C 3V VB3 LED Flashlight – Black
The Pelican 2220C gives you the brightness and agility that you need to get the job done. This top-quality flashlight uses two extremely bright white LED lights that can burn for a whopping 100 hours or more. That’s so much time that you may never need to replace the bulbs for as long as you have this product. The lights on the Pelican 2220C turn on when the head is flipped upward and the head pivots a full 180 degrees so that you can get the right lighting at any angle.
This little flashlight is strong enough to help you in your work, but it’s also light enough to maneuver easily in one hand. It even comes with a built-in clip that can easily attach to a number of surfaces for work that requires both of your hands. There’s no easier way to work in the dark than with the Pelican 2220C. Small but strong, this flashlight has it all and once you’ve added it to your toolbox you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.Certificate: DEMKO 04 ATEX 0337392XUnderwriters Laboratory: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 1 Gps.A,B,C,D, T6.
- Multiple use built-in clip
- Head pivots to a full 180 degrees
- Attaches to surfaces up to 1/2" thick
- Tested Lumen value: 6
- Two 5 mm Nichia white LEDs
- Batteries: 2 CR2032 3V Lithium coin cells (Included)
- Battery burn time: 100 hrs
- Head flips up to activate LEDs and rotates 180 degrees for aiming light where you need it
- Body made of virtually indestructible Xylex
- Light Source: LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 6.0
- Tested Lux Value: N/A
- Batteries: 2 CR2032 Lithium (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 100 hrs
- Watts: 0.6
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 1 oz. (0.03 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 0.88 oz. (0.02 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.