- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2304 Flashlight MityLite 2300 & 2340 Xenon Replacement Lamp Module
About the Pelican 2304 MityLite 2300/2340 Xenon Flashlight Lamp Module
The Pelican 2304 is a replacement module for use with your MityLite Xenon Flashlights: Model # 2300-2340 Series. This 1.80W, 3V lamp produces an effective light output of 7.0 Lumens. Lined with a texture reflector to produce a broad smooth beam, this lamp is meant for 2AA lights only, not 2AAA. Note: Please refer to the product manual for correct replacement part module.Part# 2300-350-000
- Replacement module for Mity-Lite 2300 and MityLite 2340 Flashlight
- The 1.80W, 3V lamp produces 7.0 Lumens beam of light
- Pelican Products Warranty does not cover the lamp or batteries in lights
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
how do i change the batteries in my pelican mitylite 2430by lori L. on 07-30-2012
Unscrew the top of the Pelican Mitylite Plus flashlight in a counter clockwise direction until the top falls off.
Tilt the flashlight downward to allow the batteries to slide out of it
Insert the four AA batteries into the housing unit following the positive and negative polarity instructions inside the unit.
Screw the cap back on the top of the flashlight in a clockwise direction.on 07-30-2012Please login or register before adding a question.