- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2320C Flashlight M6 Xenon, 6V - Black
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pelican 2320C 6V M6 Xenon Flashlight - Black
The Pelican 2320C is the M6 series 6V flashlight powered by a hi-pressure Xenon lamp for intense brightness. The M6 2320C includes 2 CR123 lithium cells with an effective lumen output of 74.0. With a battery burn time of 1 hour, you'll be able to get the most lighting utlity out of the 2320C. The chassis of the 2320C is composed from a CNC-machined aluminum chassis which has a knurled body for a more secure grip. With a tail operated on/off activation, a convenient safety lockout feature is used to prevent inadvertent battery depletion or accidental activation. With an overall length of 5.51", the Pelican M6 flashlight is the ideal tactical flashlight for all your needs. Backed by a legendary lifetime warranty, the Pelican 2320C is the premier choice.
- Cordura holster included
- Tested lumen value: 74.0
- 1.3 amp Xenon lamp module
- Batteries: 2 CR123 lithium cells (Included)
- Battery burn time: 1 hr
- Tail switch provides constant on/off or momentary action
- CNC-machined aluminum with deep knurled grip
- Water resistant
- Safety lockout switch prevents inadvertent switching
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 74.0
- Tested Lux Value: 8,000
- Batteries: 2 CR123 Lithium (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 1 hrs
- Watts: 7.8
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 5.51" (14 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 5.6 oz. (0.16 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 5.31 oz. (0.12 kg)
- Lithium Battery Warning: Lithium batteries can explode, leak or cause burns if not handled appropriately.
- Please observe the following rules of thumb:
- Use only Panasonic, Energizer, Duracell, or Sanyo cells
- Do not mix with used or other battery types/brands
- Replace all cells at the same time
- Do not open batteries
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not heat above 75C (167F)
- Do not expose contents to water
- Do not recharge
- Do not install backwards
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.