- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2400C-YELLOW Flashlight StealthLite Xenon, 6V - Yellow
About the Pelican 2400C-Yellow 6V StealthLite Xenon Flashlight - Yellow
The Pelican 2400C-Yellow is a heavy-duty, compact flashlight designed for utmost utility. The StealthLite offers extreme durability among police and firefighters with its unbreakable ABS body and hi-impact polycarbonate lens. The Pelican 2400C-Yellow is submersible up to 500 feet, and ismade from a precision aluminum. Powered by 4 AA alkaline cells, the 2400C-Yellow's powerful Xenon lamp produces a 25.0 lumen light beam that can potentially penetrate smoke, dust and fog. For easy usage, an easy thumb slide On/Off toggle switch is placed directly at the tip of the flashlight. Designed for prolonged life, the 2400C-Yellow can be used up to (4) four hours before battery change. Measuring in 6.49", the StealthLite Xenon Flashlight is not only durable but compact enough for daily use. Backed by a legendary LIFETIME warranty, the Pelican 2400C-Yellow is trusted among simple contractors as well as firefighters, and can be trusted for all your needs as well.
- Double shock mounted battery compartment
- Adjustable wrist lanyard
- Optional Cordura holster
- Tested lumen value: 25.0
- Precision aluminum
- Xenon fired lamp module
- Batteries: 4 AA alkaline (Included on select packaging)
- Battery burn time: 4.0 hrs
- One-handed safety switch
- Unbreakable ABS body with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens
- Submersible to 500 feet
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 25.0
- Tested Lux Value: 5,800
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 4 hrs
- Watts: 3.2
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 6.49" (16.5 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.1 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 3.5 oz. (0.1 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.