- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2410C-Yellow LED Flashlight, StealthLite Recoil, 6V - Yellow
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Pelican 2410C 6 Volt StealthLite Recoil Yellow LED Flashlight
The Pelican 2410C 6 Volt StealthLite Recoil Yellow LED Flashlight combines simple convenience with powerful functionality. The flashlight’s recoil LED technology produces a strong, white collimated LED beam for illuminating the darkest spaces. Its durable body is corrosion proof, resistant to extreme temperatures and it can be submersed to a depth of 500 feet.
Not only does the Pelican 2410C 6 Volt StealthLite Recoil Yellow LED Flashlight shine brightly and clearly for use in hazardous situations, it can be used with an optional helmet light holder for flexible, hands free operation. It also features a one-handed safety switch for added protection.
The lightweight Pelican 2410C 6 Volt StealthLite Recoil Yellow LED Flashlight has a bright yellow, rugged ABS body for long lasting durability. It has a burning life of 32 hours and includes four AA alkaline batteries.Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G T135C EEx nL llC T4, Certificate: Epsilon 02ATEX1182X/2 Factory Mutual: Class l, Div. 2, Gp. ABCD T4A; Class ll, Div. 2 Gp. FG
- Tested lumen value: 32.0
- 1 Watt luxeon lambertion LED
- Batteries: 4 AA alkaline (Included)
- Battery burn time: 32 hrs
- One-handed safety switch operation
- Rugged ABS body with nylon lens
- Submersible to 500 feet
- Light Source: Recoil LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 32.0
- Tested Lux Value: 4,300
- Black Shroud
- Battery Burn Time: 32 hrs
- Watts: 1
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.3 oz. (0.21 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 3.7 oz. (0.1 kg)Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G T135C EEx nL llC T4, Certificate: Epsilon 02ATEX1182X/2 Factory Mutual: Class l, Div. 2, Gp. ABCD T4A; Class ll, Div. 2 Gp. FG
- Customer Reviews
couldn't be better
as an avid Michigan outdoors man I am always looking for the best equipment to help me whenever I need it. I bought this light and it is the best flashlights I have ever own. there is no doubt in my mind that do to the fact that it's 4 AA batteries last 7 hours and 15 minutes at 72 lumens that this light has now replaced my surefire g2. It was shipped to me on time and in the box. perfect condition.
on 03-24-2011 by john
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.