- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2620 LED Flashlight, HeadsUp Lite LED & Xenon, 4.5V - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Pelican 2620 4.5 Volt HeadsUp Black Lite LED & Xenon Flashlight
The Pelican 2620 4.5 Volt HeadsUp Black Lite LED & Xenon Flashlight offers bright LED light beams in a functional head lamp, which features a multi-angle pivoting head. This allows you flexible utility and bright illumination as you hike, camp or work. It comes with a rubber strap for use with a hard hat or a strong, comfortable cloth strap for your head.
The Pelican 2620 4.5 Volt HeadsUp Black Lite LED & Xenon Flashlight offers easy functionality and is energy efficient. It can use a single bright Xenon light for a strong beam lasting up to three hours or it can operate on three LED lights to conserve battery life, lasting up to 80 hours.
The head lamp features a rugged ABS body shroud and is water resistant for varied or tough environments. The Pelican 2620 4.5 Volt HeadsUp Black Lite LED & Xenon Flashlight has both low/high and on/off switches. It weighs fewer than five ounces with batteries and easily folded for flexible storage.
- Multi angle pivoting head
- Rubber strap and cloth strap included
- Tested lumen value: 9.0 (LOW), 14.0(HI)
- Dual mode beams: 3 LEDs (LOW), or 1 Xenon lamp (HI)
- Batteries: 3 AAA alkaline (Included)
- Battery burn time: 80 hrs (LOW), 2-3 Hours (HI)
- Push button low/hi on/off switch
- Rugged ABS body shroud
- Water resistant
- Light Source: Xenon (High), LED (Low)
- Tested Lumen Value: 9.0 (Low), 14.0 (High)
- Tested Lux Value: 560 (LOW), 1900 (HI)
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 80 hrs (Low), 3 hrs (High)
- Watts: 0.405 (Low), 1.53 (High)
- Voltage: 4.5
- Length: 2.16" (5.5 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 oz. (0.14 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 3.5 oz. (0.1 kg)
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.