- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 3320 Flashlight Polymer M6 w/ Xenon Lamp - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hand-Held FlashlightsView all items in this category
About the Pelican 3320 Polymer M6 Flashlight w/ Xenon Lamp – Black
The Pelican 3320 is a high-quality, lightweight flashlight that will serve your needs regardless of the conditions you’re working in. Corrosion resistant and extremely durable, this is a flashlight that you won’t need to worry about breaking. For added convenience, an anti-slip grip and black oxide steel clip make this tool easy to hold on to and maneuver. Whether you need a reliable tool to use on the job or a high-performance flashlight to keep at the ready, the Pelican 3320 is the perfect fit.
This product runs on two CR123 lithium cell batteries that have a long shelf life to keep you well prepared. Its xenon lamp is super bright and long-lasting so that you’ll be able to cut through even the thickest darkness and you’ll be able to do so for long chunks of time. Agile and strong, this is a product that you won’t want to go to work without. Order the Pelican 3320 today and see the huge difference that a top-quality product can bring to your toolbox.
- Composed of Xenoy polymer
- Corrosion proof, lightweight, and strong
- No-slip grip pattern
- Sturdy black oxide coated steel clip
- Xenon lamp
- Powered by 2 CR123 lithium cells (included)
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 74.0
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter): 6,000
- Batteries: 2 CR123 Lithium (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 1 hr
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 5.27" (13.4 cm)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.