- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 3330-BLACK Flashlight Polymer M6 w/ LED Lamp - Black
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pelican 3330 Polymer M6 Flashlight w/ LED Lamp – Black
Made of Xenon polymer to keep it light and easy to maneuver with, the Pelican 3330 is an excellent tool for any job that could use some light. This durable tool can withstand extreme temperatures as well as corrosion-causing hazards that you may encounter on the job. Using a sing watt LED light and two CR123 lithium cells, this flashlight will keep working for you for a long time to come. You’ll never need to worry about replacing this product.
The Pelican 3330 not only gives you reliable strength, but it also gives you the convenience that you look for when selecting your tools. A built-in steel clip enables you to use this product hands-free and because it’s coated in a beautiful black oxide coating you won’t need to fear it breaking off as so many clips do. The Pelican 3330 also includes a single-handed tail switch that turns the light on and off. All of these features combined give you a flashlight that is strong, reliable, and easy enough to use on the job. Altogether, there’s no match for the Pelican 3330.
- Composed of rugged Xenoy polymer
- Corrosion proof and resistant to extreme temperatures
- Uses a 1 watt LED
- Powered by 2 CR123 lithium cells (included)
- Built in black oxide coated steel clip
- One-handed tail switch activates the light
- Light Source: LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 41.0
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter): 9,000
- Batteries: 2 CR123 Lithium (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 40 hours
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 5.27" (13.4 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.45 oz. (0.1 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 2.23 oz. (0.06 kg)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.