- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 3610C LED Flashlight, Little ED Recoil, 6V - Yellow
About the Pelican 3610C Pelican 6V Little Ed Recoil LED Flashlight – Yellow
Light up your way with the Pelican 3610C. This single watt LED light is as bright as an incandescent bulb and can lighten up any area to make your work easier. Designed to help you see easily around tight corners, this product has a sharp right angle and features a clip made of stainless steel for hands-free work. Top that off with a single-handed safety switch operation and you’ve got a flashlight that will truly lighten your workload.
You’ll love how much easier the Pelican 3610C makes your life and that’s why you’ll love the fact that it’s built to last you a long time. A strong ABS body and polycarbonate lens makes this flashlight largely damage proof and scratch resistant. Add that on to the 32 hour long battery life of the Pelican 3610C and you’ve got a product that won’t give up anytime soon. It’s even waterproof for your convenience and for extra protection. Whether you’re looking for a right angle flashlight specifically or just need a reliable tool to light your way, you can’t go wrong when you add the Pelican 3610C to your toolbox.Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G T135C EEx nL llC T4, Certificate: Epsilon 02ATEX1182X/2 Factory Mutual: Class l, Div. 2, Gp. ABCD T4A; Class ll, Div. 2 Gp. FG
- Powerful right angle flashlight
- Stainless steel clip and key ring for hands-free operation
- Tested lumen value: 32.0
- 1 Watt Luxeon LED using Recoil LED Technology
- Batteries: 4 AA alkaline batteries (Included)
- Battery burn time: 32 hrs
- One-handed safety switch operation
- Rugged ABS body with polycarbonate lens
- Water resistant
- Light Source: Recoil LED
- Tested Lumen Value: 32.0
- Tested Lux Value: 4,300
- Batteries: 4 AA alkaline (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 32 hrs
- Watts: 1
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 7.51" (19.1 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 10.5 oz. (0.3 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 6.9 oz. (0.2 kg)
Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.