- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 3750PLB Flashlight Big ED Rechargeable Xenon - Photoluminescent Yellow
About the Pelican 3750PL Big Ed Rechargeable Xenon Flashlight - Photoluminescent Yellow
Don’t fumble around in the dark any longer. The Pelican 3750PL is a xenon flashlight that will brighten up your way and make your work easier. This product runs on a completely rechargeable battery that lasts between 2 and 5 hours and its photo luminescent materials in its plastic can absorb energy from just about any light source including sunlight and fluorescent light. Practical and efficient, the Pelican 3750PL is the perfect tool for lighting up your workspace.
The Pelican 3750PL is a big light in a small package. Its bright yellow surface makes it easy to find even in a dimly lit garage so that you can get to it right away. Once you’ve bright this flashlight into your life you can enjoy keeping it there for a long time to come because the Pelican 3750PL is made from tough materials that are sure to last. There’s no need to stress out over poor lighting and unreliable tools. This flashlight will be your guide and make your work easier.Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G EEx nL llC T2 (HI); T4(LO), Certificate: Epsilon 01ATEX1066XUnderwriters Laboratories: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2 Grp. A,B,C,D, T2A
- Tested lumen value: 72.0 (Primary)
- Battery: Heavy duty Nicad rechargeable battery pack
- Battery burn time: 2 hrs (Primary), 5 hrs (back-up)
- Charger base available in fast and trickle charging bays
- Light Source: Xenon (Primary), Krypton (Back-up)
- Tested Lumen Value: 72.0
- Tested Lux Value: 8,000
- Batteries: 4 C NiCad (Included)
- Battery Burn Time: 2 hrs (Primary), 5 hrs (Back-up)
- Battery Pack/Charging Time: NiCad Battery Pack 2.5 hrs.
- Watts: 8.2 (Primary), 3.5 (Back-up)
- Voltage: 6
- Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 20.48 oz. (0.58 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 10.5 oz. (0.3 kg)
Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers