- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican i1010-White Case, 5.43" x 4.06" x 2.12" Ipod Case - White
About the Pelican i1010-White Ipod Case (5.43" x 4.06" x 2.12") – White
Drop it, handle it in harsh conditions, even get a little water on it - that’s not going to stop the Pelican i1010-White Ipod Case (5.43" x 4.06" x 2.12") from keeping your iPod safe at all times! Take it with you just about anywhere and experience flawless protection and peace of mind that your iPod will function perfectly and be protected at all times. Because it’s O-ring sealed, crush resistant and dustproof, there aren’t many places that you can’t take this great iPod case!
The Pelican i1010-White does more than just protect your iPod however, it allows you to use it at the same time! Thanks to the protected headphone jack, you’ll be able to plug in headphones and listen to music even when your device is contained within this case. It even comes complete with a holding compartment for your headphones so that they too are protected in all conditions.
The Pelican i1010-White is not waterproof. If you’re an athlete, this case can stand up to the tough wear and tear of just about any sport, including mountain biking and cross-country running. Don’t wonder if your investment is protected – know it is with this renowned device from Pelican.
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
- Protect your player while using it via the external headphone jack
- Lid organizer stores earphones
- Active sport double end tie down strap with reflective safety stripes
- Easy open latch
- Custom rubber liner doubles as o-ring seal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Designed for any 1st or 2nd generation iPod, Nano, and Shuffle
- Exterior Dimensions: 5.43" x 4.06" x 2.12" (13.8 x 10.3 x 5.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 4.37" x 2.87" x 1.68" (11.1 x 7.3 x 4.3 cm)
- Lid Depth: 0.69" (1.8 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 0.94" (2.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 1.63" (4.1 cm)
- Weight w/ foam: 0.41 lbs. (0.19 kg)
- Buoyancy Maximum: 0.51 lbs. (0.23 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 199.4 Degrees F (-23 / 93 Degrees C)
Manufacturer Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee upon sensible wear and tear.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers