- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 011773 WhisperFlo High Performance Pump w/Standard Motor - Up-Rated, 1.5HP
Earn 32 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Pentair's Whisperflo pool pump is best known for it's smooth flow and its ultra-quiet operation. Whisperflo pool pumps are built to withstand the test of time. Thermoplastic housing protects the sensitive parts from extreme heat and corrosion. How does the pentair Whisper flo switch speeds so smoothly is a question often pondered. The new motor never needs lubrication and uses very little energy. Featuring a threaded shaft and durable commercial duty 56 frame motor with NEMA square flange, this motor increases pump efficiency, and productivity for a long life of effective service.Pentair's Whisperflo swimming pool pumps are ideal for pool and spa combinations, and for operating in-floor cleaning systems. The Whisperflo pool pump is 40 percent glass-filled thermoplastic with the user-friendly cam and ramp "see thru" lid that's simple to take off and check. FunnelFlo diffuser and impeller minimize unwanted turbulence and noise.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard Motor with Commercial Grade Frame
- Ideal for Pool and Spa Combination's and for Operating In-Floor Cleaning Systems
- Designed for Residential and Commercial Applications
- 40 Percent Glass-Filled Thermoplastic
- FunnelFlo Diffuser and Impeller Minimize Turbulence and Noise
- User-Friendly Cam and Ramp "See Thru" Lid is Easy to Remove and Inspect
- Over-sized Strainer Basket and Volute Extends Time Between Cleaning
- Lower Horse Power Delivers Higher Performance than Industry Standard
- Compatible with All Cleaning Systems, Various Filters and Jet Action Spas
- Heavy-Duty/Durable Construction for Long Life
- Motor Features Threaded Shaft and Durable Commercial Duty 56 Frame, with NEMA Square Flange
- WhisperFlo Uses Less Horsepower, Reducing Operating Costs
- Engineered Polymer Remains Clear and Strong for Years
- Motor Type: Standard
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Horse Power: 1.5 hp
- SF: 1.10
- Full Load Amps: 16.0/8.0
- Model: WF-26
- Pump Dimensions
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.