Pentair 11012 IntelliFlo VF Variable Speed Pool Pump
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Pentair 11012 is a Variable Speed Pool Pump that alerts you when your filter needs cleaning. It senses loss of natural overheating and freezing temperatures and voltage irregularities. The Pentair 11012 also saves energy cosumption up to 90 percent or more and tells you when and how to backwash your filter. This unit is an advanced pool pump that is perfect for everyday application needs.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
Pentair Intelliflo Pumps may qualify for Utility Rebates in your Region. For more information, click here
Features:• Super Quiet, Producing just 7-10 Decibels
• Alerts when your Filter Needs Cleaning
• Built-In Blockage Detection, Safety Shut-Off Along with Totally Enclosed Design, Assures Long Equipment Life
• Senses Loss of natural Overheating and Freezing Temperatures and Voltage Irregularities
• Displays Run Time, Mode and Current Status
• Tells you when and how to Backwash your Filter
• Manual Mode to Override Programming and Run the Pump using RPM or Flow Settings of your Choice
• Programming Menus are simple to use Push-Buttons
• Saves Energy Consumption up to 90 Percent or More
Specifications:This pump is suitable for use with 50Hz Electricity• Pump: 3.2 KW
• Voltage: 230V
• Full Load Amps: 16A
• Dimensions: Front View, Side View, Top View, Back View
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Is this Pentair pump three phase?
Unfortunately the Pentair 11012 pump is only a single phase pump.The Pentair 011018 model is a single phase pump, but it can be converted to a three phase if needed. It can be found here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/pentair-011018.html
If you are a new customer, please register first: