- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 11512 WhisperFlo High Performance Pump w/Energy Efficient Motor - Full-Rated, 0.75HP
Earn 35 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Pentair 11512
The Pentair's Whisperflo 11512 High Performance Pump with Energy Efficient Motor is best known for its smooth flow and ultra-quiet operation. The reason for the unit's durability is that it is made of 40 percent glass-filled thermoplastic. With a lower horsepower that delivers a higher performance than industry standard, it is no wonder that it's ideal for pool and spa combinations. The Pentair 11512 has a user-friendly cam and lid that is easy to remove and inspect.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
- Energy-Efficient Motor with Commercial Grade Frame
- Ideal for Pool and Spa Combinations and for Operating In-Floor Cleaning Systems
- Designed for Residential and Commercial Applications
- 40 Percent Glass-Filled Thermoplastic
- FunnelFlo Diffuser and Impeller Minimize Turbulence and Noise
- User-Friendly Cam and Ramp "See Thru" Lid is Easy to Remove and Inspect
- Oversized Strainer Basket and Volute Extends Time Between Cleaning
- Lower Horse Power Delivers Higher Performance than Industry Standard
- Compatible with All Cleaning Systems, Various Filters and Jet Action Spas
- Heavy-Duty/Durable Construction for Long Life
- Motor Features Threaded Shaft and Durable Commercial Duty 56 Frame, with NEMA Square Flange
- WhisperFlo Uses Less Horsepower, Reducing Operating Costs
- Engineered Polymer Remains Clear and Strong for Years
- Motor Type: Energy Efficient
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Voltage: 115/208-230V
- Horse Power: 0.75 hp
- SF: 1.67
- Full Load Amps: 11.2/6.0-5.6
- Model: WFE-3
- Port Size (NPT): 2" x 2"
- Pump Dimensions
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.