- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 11513 WhisperFlo High Performance Pump w/Energy Efficient Motor - Full-Rated, 1.0HP
Earn 38 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Pentair's Whisperflo pool pump is best known for it's smooth flow and its ultra-quiet operation. Whisperflo pool pumps are built to withstand the test of time. Thermoplastic housing protects the sensitive parts from extreme heat and corrosion. How does the pentair Whisper flo switch speeds so smoothly is a question often pondered. The new motor never needs lubrication and uses very little energy. Featuring a threaded shaft and durable commercial duty 56 frame motor with NEMA square flange, this motor increases pump efficiency, and productivity for a long life of effective service.Pentair's Whisperflo pool pumps are ideal for pool and spa combinations, and for operating in-floor cleaning systems. The Whisperflo pool pump is 40 percent glass-filled thermoplastic with the user-friendly cam and ramp "see thru" lid that's simple to take off and check. FunnelFlo diffuser and impeller minimize unwanted turbulence and noise.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Energy-Efficient Motor with Commercial Grade Frame
- Ideal for Pool and Spa Combinations and for Operating In-Floor Cleaning Systems
- Designed for Residential and Commercial Applications
- 40 Percent Glass-Filled Thermoplastic
- FunnelFlo Diffuser and Impeller Minimize Turbulence and Noise
- User-Friendly Cam and Ramp "See Thru" Lid is Easy to Remove and Inspect
- Oversized Strainer Basket and Volute Extends Time Between Cleaning
- Lower Horse Power Delivers Higher Performance than Industry Standard
- Compatible with All Cleaning Systems, Various Filters and Jet Action Spas
- Heavy-Duty/Durable Construction for Long Life
- Motor Features Threaded Shaft and Durable Commercial Duty 56 Frame, with NEMA Square Flange
- WhisperFlo Uses Less Horsepower, Reducing Operating Costs
- Engineered Polymer Remains Clear and Strong for Years
- Motor Type: Energy Efficient
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Voltage: 115/208-230V
- Horse Power: 1.0 hp
- SF: 1.65
- Full Load Amps: 14.8/7.8-7.4
- Model: WFE-4
- Port Size (NPT): 2" x 2"
- Pump Dimensions
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I was looking for a very strong very quiet pump. I have a 3 year old version & it does an amazing job. Very queit with great suction & pressure. Be careful if you have a soft hose on the discharge of the backwash, my dog plays with ours when the water is running out & if the hose kinks, it pops. The pump is relentless.
on 03-09-2009 by Brad
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.