- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 140210 Triton II Side Mount Sand Filter - 98 GPM, 4.91 Sq. Ft.
About the Pentair 140210
The Pentair 140210 is a Triton II Side Mount Sand Filter generates crystal clear results due to its even water flow distribution system. The swimming pool sand filter consists of a heavy-duty closure that provides easy inspection. The tank is made of a reinforced fiberglass that ensures the prevention of corrosion. The Pentair 140210 can save time with cleaning with its combination sand and water drain speed.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
- Heavy-Duty Closure Provides Easy Inspection
- Easy-to-Read Pressure Gauge with Air Relief Valve
- Use Valve: Model # 261173, 261050, or 261055, Depending on Piping (Sold Separately)
- Swing-Away Water Diffuser Allows Instant Access to Sand and All Internal Parts
- All Internal Parts are Threaded for Ease of Service
- Internal Air Bleed
- Bulkhead Connectors are Threaded for Easy Installation and Service
- Combination Sand and Water Drain Speed Makes Servicing and Winterizing Fast and Easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure is 50 Psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 Psi
- Flow Rate GPM Res.: 98
- Flow Rate GPM Public: 74
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 8 Hrs.: 47,040
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 10 Hrs.: 58,800
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 12 Hrs.: 70,560
- Tank Diameter: 30"
- Filter Area (Sq. Ft.): 4.91
- All Sand (lbs.): 600
- Filter Media Sand: 450
- Filter Media Pea Gravel: 150
- Model: TR 100
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I am interested in replacing my cartridge filter system for my 36,000 gallon residental pool due to the time and expense involved with it. I am wondering if this sand filter would be one you'd recommend? Also would a 2 HP pump keep the flow into the filter adequate? Is it possible get too large a sand filter?by liz C. from iowa on 03-25-2013
This question I would direct towards Pentair. They are more experienced with the product and would know what fits best for your needs and can answer all technical questions. You can reach them at 800-831-7133. It is possible to get too large of a sand filter.on 03-29-2013Please login or register before adding a question.