Pentair Triton II Side Mount Sand Filter - 63 GPM, 3.14 Sq. Ft.
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Pentair 140264
The Pentair 140264 is a Side Mount Sand Filter that distributes an even water flow to filter out the muddy contaminants in your pool water. The Pentair 140264 has been well known for its efficiency and sheer quality. Consumers rely on its innovative method seals in the fiberglass, preventing fibers from growing into the sand filter. This means a longer lasting sand filter for years to come.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
Features:• Heavy-Duty Closure Provides Easy Inspection
• Easy-to-Read Pressure Gauge with Air Relief Valve
• Use Valve: Model # 261173, 261050, or 261055, Depending on Piping (Sold Separately)
• Swing-Away Water Diffuser Allows Instant Access to Sand and All Internal Parts
• All Internal Parts are Threaded for Ease of Service
• Internal Air Bleed
• Bulkhead Connectors are Threaded for Easy Installation and Service
• Combination Sand and Water Drain Speed Makes Servicing and Winterizing Fast and Easy
• Maximum Operating Pressure is 50 Psi
Specifications:• Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 Psi
• Flow Rate GPM Res.: 63
• Flow Rate GPM Public: 63
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 8 Hrs.: 30,240
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 10 Hrs.: 37,800
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 12 Hrs.: 45,360
• Tank Diameter: 24"
• Filter Area (Sq. Ft.): 3.14
• All Sand (lbs.): 325
• Filter Media Sand: 250
• Filter Media Pea Gravel: 75
• Model: TR 60
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: