Pentair 145241 Tagelus Top Mount Sand Filter with Multi-Port Valve - 60 GPM, 3.1 Sq. Ft.
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Pentair 145241 is a sand filter with a combination sand and water drain speed that makes servicing and winterizing quick and easy. The unit contains a 6-position hi-flow valve that provides easy control of all filter functions. The maximum operating pressure of the Pentair 145241 operates at 50 Psi.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
Features:• 6-Position Hi-Flow Valve Provides Easy Control of All Filter Functions
• Bulkhead Connectors are Threaded for Easy Installation and Service
• Special Lateral Design Provides Superior Flow Characteristics and Long Filter Cycles for Economical Operation
• Combination Sand and Water Drain Speed Makes Servicing and Winterizing Fast and Easy
• Maximum Operating Pressure is 50 Psi
Specifications:• Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 Psi
• Flow Rate GPM: 60
• Vertical Clearance: 57"
• Filter Diameter: 24.5"
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 8 Hrs.: 28,800
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 10 Hrs.: 36,000
• Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 12 Hrs.: 43,200
• Tank Diameter: 24"
• Filter Area: 3.1
• All Sand (lbs.): 325
• Model: TA 60D
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: