- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 147411 4000 Series D.E. Filter, w/Backwash Valve 58 Sq. Ft.
Earn 64 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Filtering with diatomaceous earth (D.E.) removes particles so small they are individually undetected by the human eye, but combine to decrease water clarity. 4000 Series filters remove the tiniest of contaminants, so your water truly sparkles. In addition to exceptional filtration, Pentair SMBW 4000 Series D.E. filters feature sheet molded fiberglass tanks and Noryl rotary backwash valves for long life, dependable performance and easy maintenance.The filters refined internal design minimizes flow restrictions so that the least amount of pumping power produces the maximum required flow rates, for lower utility costs. Thermoplastic backwash rotor seal is specially engineered to prevent dirt from entering the rotor chamber for smoother, trouble-free operation.
- Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Filtering
- Maximum Operating Pressure at 50 psi
- Exclusive Clamp Ring is Safe, Strong and Reliable
- Clamp Ring Design permits quick and easy access to Internal Components
- 2" Threaded Female Connections Provide Maximum Flow
- Individually-Removable Grids for Easy Cleaning
- Spiro-Mite Curved Grid for Even Distribution of D.E., Filtration Efficiency and Long Periods Between Cleanings
- Corrosion-Resistant 20" Diameter Fiberglass Filter Tank is Strong, Durable and Made to Last for Years
- Durable Backwash Valve is Unaffected by Heat and Cold, ensuring Flawless Operation Under All Conditions
- Thermoplastic Backwash Rotor Seal Prevents Dirt from Entering the Rotor Chamber for Trouble-Free Operation
- Filter Area (Sq. Ft.): 58
- Flow Rate GPM: 116
- Vertical Clearance: 58"
- D.E. Required: 6.0
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 6 hrs.: 41,760
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 8 hrs.: 55,680
- Turnover Capacity (Gallons) 12 hrs.: 83,520
- Tank Diameter: 20"
- Operating Pressure: 50 psi (Max.)
- Model No.: SMBW 4060
- 1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.