Pentair Clean and Clear Cartridge Filter, 100 Sq. Ft.
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Pentair 160316
The Pentair 160316 is a Clean and Clear Filter that integrates continuous high flow internal air relief. The unit contains a coreless cartridge for fast and easy cleaning. Just remove, rinse, and put it back to get it up and running right away. The Pentair 160316 will strip away all the contaminating elements to strip any tiny particles from your pool water, as small as 30 microns. The fiberglass reinforced tank is very durable and will help keep your pool as clear as day.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
• Spin-On Union Connections
• Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief
• Chemical Resistant Tank Body
• Lock Ring with Spring-Loaded Safety Latches
• Coreless Cartridge for Easy Cleaning
• 1" Drain and Wash Out
• Single-Piece Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Base and Tank, for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
• Easy Access 1-1/2" Drain Washout for Quick, Convenient Maintenance and Winterization
• 2" Plumbing for Maximum Flow
• Cartridge is Easy to Remove and Rinse
• Clamp Ring Allows Safe and Quick Access to Cartridge and Internal Parts
• High-Flow Manual Air Relief Valve and Continuous Internal Air Relief
• NSF Listed
• Also Available in 150 and 200 Sq. Ft.
• Effective Filtration Area (Sq. Ft.): 100
• Filter Diameter: 15.5"
• Vertical Clearance: 61"
• Flow Rate (GPM Residential): 100
• Flow Rate (GPM Commercial): 38
• Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 8 Hour: 48,000
• Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 10 Hour: 60,000
• Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 12 Hour: 72,000
• Model: CC 100
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: