- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 160318 Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter, 200 Sq. Ft.
About the Pentair 160318
The Pentair 160317 is a Cartridge Filter that will strip away all of those contaminating particles from your pool water. It is the really small micron particles that make your pool water muddy, so the Pentair 160318 is the right filter for the job. Equipped with a chemical resistant tank body and a lock ring with spring-loaded safety latches, this cartridge filter will provide top notch performance and last for a long time.
Pentair leads the industry with innovative products for the pool and spa, from the backyard to the commercial pool areas.
- Spin-On Union Connections
- Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief
- Chemical Resistant Tank Body
- Lock Ring with Spring-Loaded Safety Latches
- Coreless Cartridge for Easy Cleaning
- 1" Drain and Wash Out
- Single-Piece Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Base and Tank, for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Easy Access 1-1/2" Drain Washout for Quick, Convenient Maintenance and Winterization
- 2" Plumbing for Maximum Flow
- Cartridge is Easy to Remove and Rinse
- Clamp Ring Allows Safe and Quick Access to Cartridge and Internal Parts
- High-Flow Manual Air Relief Valve and Continuous Internal Air Relief
- NSF Listed
- Also Available in 100 and 150 Sq. Ft.
- Effective Filtration Area (Sq. Ft.): 200
- Filter Diameter: 15.5"
- Vertical Clearance: 76"
- Flow Rate (GPM Residential): 200
- Flow Rate (GPM Commercial): 75
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 8 Hour: 72,000
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 10 Hour: 90,000
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 12 Hour: 108,000
- Model: CC 200
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can you tell the number for a replacement filter cartridge for this filter 160318by Paul S. on 03-23-2013
You will use the CC200 Filter for this product.on 03-29-2013Please login or register before adding a question.