- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 180008 FNS Plus D.E. Filter, 48 Sq. Ft.
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
FNS Plus filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene of advanced chemical resistant materials for superior strength and reliability. Filtering with diatomaceous earth (D.E.) gives you water that really sparkles, because D.E. filters remove the tiniest of contaminant, particles as small as 5 microns (An average grain of sand is 1000 microns.). Even though these particles cannot be seen individually, collectively they greatly affect water clarity.The top manifold design of the FNS Plus D.E. Filters features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing with with curved vertical grids to maximize filtration area, enabling better performance and longer periods between cleanings. Here is why diatomaceous earth filters work so well. Water passes through a series of D.E. coated grids. Under a microscope, D.E. looks like a collection of tiny sponges. Just like a sponge, water can pass through, but microscopic impurities like dirt, algae, and some forms of bacteria cannot.The exclusive internal design has been refined to minimize flow restrictions, and therefore requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. That means lower utility costs.
- Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Filtering
- Service-Ease Grid Pack
- Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Tank for Exceptional Strength and Long Life
- Continuous High Flow Manual Internal Air Relief Valve
- Top-to-Bottom Backwash
- Tension Control Clamp for Secure Closure
- Valve Options: Model # 261142, 261152, 261165 or 261177 Depending on Piping (Sold Separately)
- Black Valves and Plumbing
- Conveniently Located 1-1/2" Drain for Easy and Efficient Cleanout and 100 Percent Draining
- 7-1/2" Centerline Bulkhead Fittings
- 2" Plumbing Connections for Maximum Flow
- Curved Vertical Grids Trap More Dirt Resulting in Longer Periods Between Cleanings
- Easily Removable Filter Grid Pack Simplifies Maintenance and Saves Time
- Unique Internal Design Ensures Optimum Filtration and Backwashing Efficiency
- Also Available in 36 and 60 Sq. Ft.
- Square Footage: 48 Sq. Ft.
- Filter Diameter: 21.5"
- Vertical Clearance: 74"
- Flow Rate (GPM Residential): 120
- Flow Rate (GPM Commercial): 96
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 8 Hour: 46,080
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 10 Hour: 57,600
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons) 12 Hour: 69,120
- Model: FNSP 48
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.