- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 263029 2" PVC, 2-Way Lube-Free Diverter Valve, w/2.5" Slip Outside
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Pentair's lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. As the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with Pentair valve actuators, they are the perfect solution for a fully automated operation.These valves are ideal for diverting, shutting-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.
- No Lube Required
- 2-Port Low-Temperature PVC
- Easily Installed and Simple to Use
- Fiberglass Reinforced Handle
- Maintenance-Free Diverter Seal
- Dual O-Rings, Separated by a Hard Spacer, Provide Optimum Shaft Sealing for Dependability
- Optimum Positive-Seal
- High Flow Rate
- Withstands Pressure up to 150 psi
- Used for Diverting, Shut-Off or Mixing Applications
- Field-Adjustable Stop Positions
- Plumbed with Inlet at any Port
- Also Available in CPVC, Model # 263027
- Ports: 2
- Fits Pipe Sizes: 2" x 2.5" PVC
- Maximum Body Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum Sealing Pressure: 35 psi
- 1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.