Pentair 263035 1.5" CPVC, 3-Way Lube-Free Diverter Valve, w/2" Slip Outside
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Pentair's lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. As the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with Pentair valve actuators, they are the perfect solution for a fully automated operation.|
These valves are ideal for diverting, shutting-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.
Use CPVC valves where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees F.
| Features:• No Lube Required|
• 3-Port High-Temperature CPVC
• Easily Installed and Simple to Use
• Fiberglass Reinforced Handle
• Maintenance-Free Diverter Seal
• Dual O-Rings, Separated by a Hard Spacer, Provide Optimum Shaft Sealing for Dependability
• Optimum Positive-Seal
• High Flow Rate
• Withstands Pressure up to 150 psi
• Used for Diverting, Shut-Off or Mixing Applications
• Field-Adjustable Stop Positions
• Plumbed with Inlet at any Port
• Also Available in PVC, Model # 263037
| Specifications:• Ports: 3|
• Fits Pipe Sizes: 1.5" x 2" CPVC
• Maximum Body Pressure: 150 psi
• Maximum Sealing Pressure: 35 psi
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Will this valve divert to either output port and combine to both output ports?
Yes, this valve will act as a diverter /shut-off / mixing valve than can work for either application. When the Fiberglass Re-inforced handle is turned all the way to either side, it will divert all water flow to the new outlet. However, for mixing applications, the handle can be moved along it's range to adjust certain mixture amounts from each into a single outlet. This valve is plumbed with an inlet at every port for easy configuration.
If you are a new customer, please register first: