Pentair 1.5" PVC, 3-Way Lube-Free Diverter Valve, with 2" Slip Outside
Pentair's lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. As the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with Pentair valve actuators, they are the perfect solution for a fully automated operation.
These valves are ideal for diverting, shutting-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.
• No Lube Required
• 3-Port Low-Temperature PVC
• Easily Installed and Simple to Use
• Fiberglass Reinforced Handle
• Maintenance-Free Diverter Seal
• Dual O-Rings, Separated by a Hard Spacer, Provide Optimum Shaft Sealing for Dependability
• Optimum Positive-Seal
• High Flow Rate
• Withstands Pressure up to 150 psi
• Used for Diverting, Shut-Off or Mixing Applications
• Field-Adjustable Stop Positions
• Plumbed with Inlet at any Port
• Also Available in CPVC, Model # 263035
• Ports: 3
• Fits Pipe Sizes: 1.5" x 2" PVC
• Maximum Body Pressure: 150 psi
• Maximum Sealing Pressure: 35 psi
1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: