- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 263042 2" CPVC Check Valve, Straight-Through
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Pentair 263042 2" CPVC Check Valve is a lube-free valve that has excellent flow characteristics manufactured to strict quality standards. As the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with Pentair valve actuators, they're the perfect solution for fully automated operation.The Pentair 263042 beefier check valve's dual-swivel-point flapper is self-centering for superior sealing, and requires only 15 inches of water column. The low tension spring provides maximum flow. Service is simple, since parts can be replaced without cutting the valve out of the plumbing.
- High-Temperature CPVC Body
- Straight Through Check Valve
- Requires only 15" of Water Column
- Clear Polycarbonate Cover Allows Easy Inspection
- Cover is Easily Removed for Cleaning
- Cover Can be Flipped 180 Degrees to Change Flow Direction
- Parts can be Replaced without Cutting the Valve out of the Plumbing
- Use with 2" Pipe or 2 1/2" Fittings
- Fits Pipe Sizes: 2" or 2.5" PVC
- 1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Hello, I need to replace the 2 inch check valves on my swimming pool and I noticed you have several of them on your web site. What does one look for when selecting a check valve? Thanks, Richardby Richard J. from So. Cal. on 08-30-2012
If you have a reference to the valve you are replacing, the best option would be to order a direct replacement. If you are unsure of the correct check valve for you, you can consult your pool equipment installer who is familiar with your pool setup, or you can decide by using the piping diameter and the shape / Brand you desire. We recommend using a check valve from the same brand as your existing pool equipment.on 08-30-2012Please login or register before adding a question.