- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 300 - (R171016) 300 Series, Automatic Rainbow Chlorinator w/Off-Line Feeder - Chlorine/Bromine
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Years of customer use and satisfaction have proven the Rainbow feeders to be the performance leader in pool and spa chemical dispensers. The Rainbow model 300 with automatic chlorine/bromine feeders not only save time, but also reduce manual handling of chemicals. They use large or small Trichlor or Bromine slow-dissolving tablets to make sanitizing your new or existing pool or spa easy and automatic. Installs easily on the pressure side of the pump, downstream of the filter and heater. This freestanding Model 300 features an external fine control valve that lets you adjust the feed rate to meet specific pool or spa requirements.
- 300 Series Freestanding Off-Line Feeder
- Holds 11 Large or 98 Small Tablets
- Treats 12,000 to 48,000 Gallons
- No Special Venting Required
- Top-Loading Makes it Easy to Add Chemicals
- Completely Enclosed System, so no Fumes Escape
- No Escaping Gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- Retrofits into Existing Pools or Spas
- Operates on Pressure Side of Pump
- Uses 1/4" Feeder Hoses, Control Valves and Fittings
- Model #:300
- Feeder Hose: 1/4"
- Service Clearance for Lid Removal: 22-1/4"
- Limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Great, but .....
This is a really great product. But, the hose needs to be replaced every season or two. You do not want to go on vacation and come back and find the hose has bulged and split due to chemical deterioration. Change the hoses out annually for about $20 and rest easy
on 04-06-2011 by TexasBob
This unit meets the needs of our company to find an inexpensive alternative to "slugging" systems for bio control, providing small yet constant chlorine to the system without any downtime. Excellent choice, excellent price, excellent quality. Thank you!
on 10-28-2009 by DeltaWaterLabs
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.