- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 320C - (R171218) 320C Series, See-Thru Automatic Rainbow Chlorinator w/In-Line Feeder - Chlorine/Bromine
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Years of customer use and satisfaction have proven the Rainbow feeders to be the performance leader in pool and spa chemical dispensers. The Rainbow model 320C automatic chlorine/bromine feeders not only save time, but also reduce manual handling of chemicals. They use large or small Trichlor or Bromine slow-dissolving tablets to make sanitizing your new or existing pool or spa easy and automatic. Installs easily on the pressure side of the pump, downstream of the filter and heater. The in-line Model 320C features an external fine control valve that lets you adjust the feed rate to meet specific pool or spa requirements. The 320C is designed for permanent installation in the return line of new or existing systems, and dispenses sanitizer directly into your pool or spa, downstream of all equipment. The convenient see-thru amber body allows you to always view how much chlorine/bromine is remaining in your feeder.
- 320C Series In-Line Feeders
- See-Through Amber Body
- Holds 11 Large or 98 Small Bromine or Trichlor Slow Dissolving Tablets
- Treats 6,500 to 27,000 Gallons Bottom Feed and 18,000 to 70,000 Gallons Top Feed
- For Permanent Installation in Return Line of New or Existing Pools or Spas
- Installs in Return Line on Pressure Side of Pump Downstream of All Equipment
- Standard with 2" Slip PVC Fittings and Adapters for 1-1/2"
- Model #: 320C
- Slip PVC Fittings: 2"
- Adapters: 1-1/2"
- Limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
2nd time around...
I purchased this Pentair 320C chlorinator to replace a 20 year old 320. I was re-plumbing my entire in-ground pool and this chlorinator replaced the exact same one with the exception that this one is see through. The old chlorinator still worked but since I was replacing everything including the filter and pump I wanted to go all new! This chlorinator is very convenient since you can see when to add chlorine tablets at a glance rather than unscrewing the lid and peeking in. This is the best chlorinator I have ever used. The only reason I gave quality four stars is that the chlorinator I received had excess clear glue smeared on the inside of the tube near the bottom and it is blurry to see the last two pucks.
on 05-24-2016 by Daddy-O
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.