- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Single Speed Specialty Pool Pump, 180 GPM - UL Listed
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pentair 340302View this item
About The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump, 180 GPM - UL Listed
The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump features a custom design that meets the specific demands of pool waterfalls as well as any other special water features. The diffuser and impeller combination has been engineered to provide quiet in both high flow and low pressure applications. The Pentair Waterfall series of pumps is most recommended by the manufacturers of water features. The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump features components that have been custom molded of thermoplastic for maximum durability, strength and quiet operation. The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump is designed with a three inch suction port and a two inch discharge port that allow the pump to operate at maximum efficiency to save you money. The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump also has an extra-large strainer basket that will extend the time in between cleanings, and the clear strainer pot lid allows you to easily determine when the basket is in need of cleaning. This lid also has an ergonomic handle that provides easy access to the strainer basket. Also incorporated into the design of this great Pentair specialty pool pump is a one-bolt stainless steel clamp that easily removes to provide quick service access. The power end of this awesome pump can also be easily removed for winterizing or service without having to disturb the pump support base or piping. There are no tools required when removing the thumbscrew plugs for winterizing or draining.
The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump operates at 180 gpm and features 3" (suction) x 2" (discharge) ports. The Pentair 340353 WaterFall 115/230V Specialty Pool Pump is UL listed and is backed by a one year warranty.
- Pump components are custom molded of thermoplastic for superior strength, durability and quiet operation.
- Standard 2" suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency to save you money.
- Extra large strainer basket extends time between cleanings to save you time.
- Transparent strainer pot lid with ergonomically designed handle provides easy access to the strainer basket; another time saver.
- One bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for service.
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base.
- No tools required to remove thumbscrew plugs for draining and winterizing.
- Model: AFP-180
- Voltage: 115/230
- Full Load Amps: 12.0/6.0
- Port Size: 2" x 2"
- Primary Listings & Certifications: UL
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.