- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 460736 MasterTemp High-Performance Low-NOx Pool Heater - Natural Gas, 400K BTU
Earn 162 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states. Eco-friendly, ultra-high performance in a compact and quiet design, the MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards. The compact design allows for smaller overall equipment pads that wont intrude on your poolscape. A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast, so there is no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.Safe operation is assured through a series of features including, a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required and stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Heater Size 10 Degree Rise 15 Degree Rise 20 Degree Rise 25 Degree Rise 30 Degree Rise 110,000 BTU 1200 gallons / hr 800 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 480 gallons / hr 400 gallons / hr 150,000 BTU 1800 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 900 gallons / hr 720 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 175,000 BTU 2110 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 1050 gallons / hr 840 gallons / hr 700 gallons / hr 200,000 BTU 2400 gallons / hr 1600 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 960 gallons / hr 800 gallons/ hr 250,000 BTU 3000 gallons / hr 2000 gallons/ hr 1500 gallons / hr 1200 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 300,000 BTU 3600 gallons / hr 2400 gallons / hr 1800 gallons / hr 1440 gallons/ hr 1200 gallons / hr 325,000 BTU 3900 gallons / hr 2600 gallons/ hr 1950 gallons / hr 1560 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 350,000 BTU 4200 gallons / hr 2800 gallons / hr 2110 gallons / hr 1680 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 400,000 BTU 4800 gallons / hr 3200 gallons/ hr 2400 gallons1 hr 1920 gallons / hr 1600 gallons1 hr
- Controls Rotate to 3 Positions so there is no need to Reverse the Header, Simplifying Installation
- Certified for Low NOx Emissions
- Approved for Installation on Combustible Surfaces
- Quick-Change Orifice Allows Easy Conversion of Gas Sources
- Engineered for Super-Quiet Operation
- Built-in Carrying Handles for Easy Transport
- Top-Mounted, Large Format Digital Display for Easy Viewing
- Easy to Install or Retrofit in even the Tightest Space, with All Models at Same Measurement, 21L x 21W x 28H
- Rotating Digital Display, for More Installation Options and Access to View Operating Information
- Rustproof, Tough Composite Exterior for Long Life
- Also Available in Propane
- Gas Type: Natural
- BTU Input: 400,000
- Limited 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.