Pentair 460736 MasterTemp High-Performance Low-NOx Pool Heater - Natural Gas, 400K BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states. |
Eco-friendly, ultra-high performance in a compact and quiet design, the MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards. The compact design allows for smaller overall equipment pads that wont intrude on your poolscape. A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast, so there is no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
Safe operation is assured through a series of features including, a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required and stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Features:• Controls Rotate to 3 Positions so there is no need to Reverse the Header, Simplifying Installation|
• Certified for Low NOx Emissions
• Approved for Installation on Combustible Surfaces
• Quick-Change Orifice Allows Easy Conversion of Gas Sources
• Engineered for Super-Quiet Operation
• Built-in Carrying Handles for Easy Transport
• Top-Mounted, Large Format Digital Display for Easy Viewing
• Easy to Install or Retrofit in even the Tightest Space, with All Models at Same Measurement, 21L x 21W x 28H
• Rotating Digital Display, for More Installation Options and Access to View Operating Information
• Rustproof, Tough Composite Exterior for Long Life
• Also Available in Propane
Specifications:• Gas Type: Natural|
• BTU Input: 400,000
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: