- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 78438100 12V Amerlite Incandescent Pool Light - 300W, 50 Ft. Cord
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- Amerlite is the leading world standard of reliable underwater lights. Featuring a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8" prismatic tempered glass lens, and stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlites are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products (Model #'s 78210200, 78210400, 78210500, 79206700), American, PacFab and Purex niches.
This Pool Lighting Fixture comes fully assembled with the Lamp Included
- Stainless Steel Face Ring with Uni-Tension Clamp
- Superior Light Diffusion
- Prismatic Tempered Lens
- Gold Diffused Low Water Cutoff
- Also Available with 100 Ft. Cord (Model # 78435100)
- Cord Length: 50'
- Wattage: 300W
- Voltage: 12V
- Limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
can the 784 12 v fixture be wired direct to 120v? How many amps does it draw?by David M. on 05-08-2012
This low voltage light would need to be connected to a low voltage transformer (sold separately). That transformer would then connect to the line voltage wiring. The transformer would need to be mounted at least 8 inches above water level, at least 4 inches above ground level and at least 48 inches from the edge of the pool. The amperage draw of this light is around 25A but it can depend on the transformer you would use.on 05-09-2012Please login or register before adding a question.