- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair K50600 E-Z Vac Above-Ground Suction Automatic Pool Cleaner
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
E-Z Vac provides superior hydraulic design and true random-pattern coverage to make sure every inch of your pool floor is thoroughly vacuumed. The E-Z Vac vacuums dirt and debris from your pool just like a hand vacuum does, but the E-Z Vac works automatically. Designed for aboveground pools, with a design based on the same time-tested platform as the most popular suction-side cleaner in history, the Kreepy Krauly in-ground cleaner.Its free skimming valve automatically regulates water flow to assure proper cleaning speed, while allowing simultaneous skimming of surface debris, so both cleaning jobs are completed at once. Easily attaches to your pool skimmer in minutes, without tools, so it can start vacuuming leaves, dirt, sand, insects and other debris from your pool immediately. The "flapper" is the only operational moving part, so you receive years of dependable service. Works flawlessly in both flat bottomed and dish-shaped pools with a banked or radius cove.
- Great for All Aboveground, Flat Bottom and Dish-Shaped Pools with Banked or Radius Coves
- 1 Operational Moving Part for Dependable Service, no Wheels or Gears to Jam or Wear Out
- No Diaphragms to Replace
- No Bags or Compartments to Empty
- Superior Hydraulic Design for Optimum Vacuuming Power
- Free Skimming Valve Automatically Regulates Water Flow
- Automatic Regulator Valve Sets Ideal Travel Speed for Thorough Cleaning
- Installs in Minutes to your Skimmer Without Tools
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Converts Water Flow into a Single Stream for Maximum Hydraulic Efficiency
- Bumper Strap Protects Unit and Allows Freedom of Movement Around Steps and Ladders
- Hose Length: 32 ft.
- Limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Most of the cleaners are not for me, this one is great for our above ground pool. The hose is very tight and strong... not made of cheap material.
on 02-06-2010 by George St. Pier
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I need the plastic piece that secures the hose to the k50600by Donald P. on 06-12-2012
The plastic piece is accompanied with the replacement hose (see product image for Pentair K21220). The Pentair K21220 include both male and female connectors, and a 40" hose. For longer reach, additional hose sections can be connected together.on 06-12-2012Please login or register before adding a question.